- You control your cursor by moving the roller bar with
your fingertips. This eliminates the grip force associated
with moving and lifting a traditional mouse, reducing
activity through your carpal tunnel and reducing the risk
of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI).
- This central pointing device allows you to use either
hand with ease, spreading the workload across both
hands. This form of postural variation is a distinct
- You are able to keep your elbows close to your sides
while using this device, which is an ergonomically
- Our risers allow you to achieve the preferred height
and angle for optimal working comfort.
- Seven preprogrammed button functions, including “one touch” double click and copy/paste
- Comfortable wrist rests are constructed with an absorption resistant, easy to clean surface
- Adjustable resolution settings: 750 / 1250 dpi for demanding precision work such as CAD/CAM and graphics applications